Smart Business Choices Booking Website Terms & Conditions
- “Terms and Conditions” where mentioned refers to this document and its contents.
- In these Terms and Conditions, “us”, “our”, “we” or “SBC” refers to Smart Business Choices.
- “You” or “your” means the person accessing this website and/or making the booking.
- Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and will be effective from the time they are posted.
- By using this website and any other website operated by SBC, you are taken to have read, understood and agreed with the Terms and Conditions.
2. Intellectual Property
- Your use of this website is acknowledgement that all materials and content on this website including artwork, logos, data, files, graphics, and text are protected by copyright, trademark and intellectual property laws.
- You may not copy, distribute, publish, reproduce or sell any materials or content on this website unless you are authorised by SBC or otherwise by law.
3. Third-Party Links
- Our website/s may contain links to third-party websites or services that Smart Business Choices does not own or control.
- Our inclusion of links to an outside website does not imply endorsement, sponsorship, affiliation or association unless expressly communicated otherwise.
- SBC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that SBC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of any such content, goods or services available on any such website or service.
- We strongly advise you read the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
- It is your responsibility to be aware of photo day/s and available appointment times. You can be informed of such by:
- Monitoring your children’s school newsletters.
- Reading information on your children’s photo day envelope.
- Contacting your children’s school or the photography provider.
- We endeavour to display correct and up-to-date information. We reserve the right to make corrections at any time. To ensure the accuracy of our content, you should enquire directly to the photography provider.
- If for any reason you are not able to make a booking through our website, you may contact the photography provider directly to assist you.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel a booking, or suspend your use of our website at our discretion.
- The e-mail address and phone number you provide must be current and valid. Your booking may not be completed if you do not provide correct contact information.
- Bookings can only be made through SBC or the photography provider.
- The parent/legal guardian must accept exceptions to 4.a. prior to a booking being completed.
- Bookings must be made by the parent or legal guardian of the children the booking is intended for.
- Bookings can only be made for photo days at your children’s school. If you are unable to secure a booking and contact the photography provider before photo day, we may be able to book an appointment outside the allocated times.
- Sibling photography is only available for enrolled students at the school the booking is made for. Parents, guardians and/or non-school aged children are not permitted to appear in the photograph unless expressly authorised by the photography provider.
- If your children do not attend their appointment, they will not have their photograph taken.
- You may request a refund through the photography provider if you have pre-paid for a sibling photography pack and were not able to make your appointment.
- To order a photography pack or confirm a booking, you are responsible for following directions and instructions provided on this website and in any correspondence.
- You will receive e-mail confirmation when a booking has been completed through our website. If you do not receive said e-mail, it is your responsibility to contact the photography provider directly to confirm your booking.
- After confirmation of your booking, all queries relating to photography packs, pricing, inclusions etc. should be directed to the photography provider.
- We aim to provide a secure website and booking service, however you use this website at your sole risk.
- You are responsible to protect your computer from malicious or destructive content and programs such as viruses. You acknowledge that we are not liable if your computer attains a virus, Trojan or other such complication when using our website/s or services.